Username: Password:

Give the Gift of Health to your loved ones

Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Ketones: The Metabolic Advantage

Inner Circle Member Forum >> Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes Protocol >> Ketones: The Metabolic Advantage

Duane

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 119
Recommends Recd: 1
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 5   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 4/10/2019 1:44:47 PM

Hi all
For those of you who are challenged with diabetes, or nearly diabetic, realizing you are almost pre-diabetic, or believe you are post diabetic but still in need of losing weight or the latest information grab your mouse and head over to youtube and watch Dr. Benjamin Bikman’s latest talk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJS2m92KwI&t=58s.

I recognize that there are some who fear being in ketosis and have all kinds of trepidations moving into and following a ketogenic diet.  Grab a piece of paper and a pen and take notes because most of what you do not know will be uncovered in new ways of seeing. If you think seeing a black hole is something (which I do and am in awe) than what Bikman will lay out builds upon the undoctored way of revelation in a post modern world. 

Lately I have been struggling deeply with the tweets of the country idiot and went so far as to give it up for Lent. Needless to say that lastest as long as new year resolutions. From my black hole of surprise I am finding that I prefer my informed decisions within the confines of the forum and the likes of Bikman and Davis. The unfolding relevance of insulin and glucagon must be understood if we are to be serious about weight loss and the holy grail metabolic syndrome. 

My take-away from his lecture is that as ketones rise insulin is lowered. In otherwords being in ketosis and buring fat can only happen when insulin is low. So why in green acres would any sane medical witch doctor ever give insulin to anyone with type 2 diabetes...But that is another idiot idea. So when insulin is lowered the production of acetyl CoA increases and ketogenesis takes place and not fat storage. Bingo...wasting out of our fat...does that place which was our conversation in part regarding autophagy and slip sliding away....watching adiopose burn away. It is to this end that I need to be in ketosis. 

With all of the pains and sorrors of metabolic syndrome being the cash cow for medicine and pharma it is no wonder that letting food be your medicine and medicine be your food is a very dangerous mantra. The use of ketones are going to be a very significant means of changing the course of wellness. Along with the use of IF this two prong approach embraces the undoctored stragegy.

A final thought and one for discussion....from Bikman I hold that ketosis is necessary for me for metabolism. Ketosis is not eating my protein...its burning my fat!!!! My mitochondrial health is in coupling and in uncoupling wat not in oxadative stress. Yes that is why we need to exercise and HIT is very important but then so is breathing and taking a WALK will do wonders for ATP.

So in conclusion Ketones are the metabolic advantage for us. 

Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 7613
Recommends Recd: 14
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/10/2019 7:30:44 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Duane

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 119
Recommends Recd: 1
Certs & Awards: 5   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 4/11/2019 10:56:04 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

GDGatz

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 476
Recommends Recd: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/11/2019 11:33:17 AM

Bikman has a lot of worthwhile information. 

The ( willful )misunderstanding of T2D by medical science is as egregious as the cholesterol debacle..

Tags:

DISCLAIMER: The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed on this forum belong solely to each posting author and not any other organization, group, or individual.
The information on this forum is not intended to represent a medical diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice in any form, as it is general information and cannot be relied upon without consultation with your physician. The information on this forum is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
About The Inner Circle
A Message from Dr. Davis
Undoctored Inner Circle Origins
Introducing Your Member Advocate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Inner Circle Videos

Inner Circle Forums

Undoctored Blog

The Undoctored Protocols
Arthritis & Joint Pain
Atrial Fibrillation
Calcium Oxylate Kidney Stones