Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Publicizing the TYP Program

Member Forum >> Suggestion Box >> Publicizing the TYP Program

plaquebegone

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 469
Recommends Recd: 1
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/30/2009 12:57:13 PM

I had posted to HH that I was thinking of asking Dr. Blanchet in Boulder if I could leave a CD with Doc Davis's PDF booklet on the value of heart scans at his scanning center.  I was going to produce it myself if I could get permission from both sides.  Then I thought, why not create something official from the TYP site and have us members go out and personally talk to our local scanning centers and ask them to distribute the CD's to their clients?  Should not be too expensive, and we'd do the legwork.

The idea would be that we'd emphasize that this knowledge would be good to convince the scanning center's clients to have follow-up scans (and perhaps that could be a document on the CD by Doc Davis of this).  That should "excite" the centers to allow this and create the win/win situation we want.

The label of the CD (and perhaps the stand that could hold them) would advertise the TYP site.  If we could do it, I'd like to add additional documents to the CD that would be so inspiring, as to move recipients to take a look and join. 

Kind of grass roots, but I'd be very happy and have a warm fuzzy feeling if this would work in my area in that I'd be contributing to so many people's health.  

I'd be happy to contribute some monies for the first test to see if it is productive. What would it cost, $.50 per CD?  Maybe a $1?  Labels and labor probably the majority of expense.  Possibly with a code (small discount?) on the CD label,  we should be able to track responses.  I would think the "hit" rate should be much higher than the usual few percent for email.  If so, it could at least pay for itself.
Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 9905
Recommends Recd: 15

Posted: 6/30/2009 5:44:43 PM

Hi, Plaque--

That's a great idea. Let us know how we can support your efforts. 

Did you have any thoughts on the specific content of the CD/DVD?

Tags:

plaquebegone

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 469
Recommends Recd: 1

Posted: 6/30/2009 8:42:10 PM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags: