Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

search for ALL posts since specified date for one member

Member Forum >> Suggestion Box >> search for ALL posts since specified date for one member

harry35

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 2769
Recommends Recd: 16
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 3   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/20/2009 9:39:05 PM

It would be most helpful if the search function on a member would return more than just the 3 most recent posts by that member. I frequently try to pull up a posting of my own or of a poster whose name I remember, but the search function only gives the 3 most recent posts. How about letting the searcher specify either the number of posts, or all posts by a specified member since a given date. And there is no need to pull up the full post. If there are a lot of posts, just listing the date and the thread title would be a big help in finding the post of interest. That would make navigating the board much easier. Thanks.
Tags:

ggglll

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1297
Recommends Recd: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Posted: 6/21/2009 9:09:39 AM

Great idea!  Well, I don't want to be too demanding but could I also make a request to have the link to the entire thread available, in addition to all the posts?

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Tags:

HeartHawk

No Avatar
Undoctored Staff

Posts Contributed: 4425
Recommends Recd: 15
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Posted: 6/21/2009 3:10:23 PM

It's currently in the works.  We are in the process of adding features to filter by author and to pull only results from posts and not replies to reduce clutter.  That should fill the bill.

HH
Tags: