Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Karen reversed aches, rashes, headaches, and weight with the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Karen reversed aches, rashes, headaches, and weight with the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/25/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-01-25
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Karen reversed aches, rashes, headaches, and weight with the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Karen before and after

Karen shared her photos and health experience with the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

“My Wheat Belly story started in October of 2014. I was feeling aches and pains, especially to my lower back, knees and hips. I had always had skin issues, too, especially rosacea, in the past few years. Headaches, migraine, cluster or tension ones have plagued me my whole adult life. I just couldn’t imagine what I would feel like in 5 or 10 years.

“I have had weight issues my whole life. I tried to lose weight again and, over a six-month period, lost 15 lbs. Then, in September, 2014, I happened upon an episode of Dr. Oz’s show where Dr. Davis was talking about the Wheat Belly book and program. I related to everything he said. It was how I felt, what I experienced, etc. I got the book and read it immediately and reading the book confirmed what I had heard on the show. I began the program in October, 2014 and I can honestly say it has changed my life. I cannot believe how much better I feel. Headaches are gone. My skin issues come and go in conjunction with how much dairy I have, but for the most part are gone. My aches and pains are gone and to date I have lost a total of 101 lbs. All this has happened without exercise. In the past couple of months, I have started walking every day and include that in my daily routine.

“I don’t feel hungry and I don’t look for food. When I grocery shop, I am constantly reading all the labels. It is amazing how many items have hidden wheat and sugar in them. I believe wholeheartedly that the sugar and grain truly impacted my body and triggered me to eat more than I needed and definitely was the sole cause of my life-long weight issues. I know that sugar and grain were my opiates. I can truly say I don’t miss them. On the occasion I have lapsed due to social settings, the headaches and sluggishness are right back. Trust me, it is not worth feeling like crap. I have surpassed my goal of 80 pounds in one year and now realize I can definitely continue with my change in lifestyle.

“I want to thank you Dr. Davis from the bottom of my heart for the change in me both as a healthier and happier person.”

Isn’t that terrific? Freed from chronic pain, skin rashes, headaches, and an extraordinary quantity of weight, while also being freed of the blundering misdiagnoses and “treatments” of the medical system—these are big deals to Karen and others who undergo such dramatic health transformations. She has also experienced the freedom from incessant appetite of the wheat/grain eater, now able to consciously eat and choose foods for sustenance and health.

Think of the years of pain that Karen has been spared, all the downstream health problems like diabetes she has avoided, all the expense and side-effects from the awful excuse that passes for medical care she no longer needs. The Wheat Belly lifestyle is nothing short of life-transforming for so many people—at virtually no cost.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success