Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: This is what reversal of facial inflammation looks like

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: This is what reversal of facial inflammation looks like

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 1/3/2016 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2016-01-03
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

This is what reversal of facial inflammation looks like

Michelle before and after

Michelle shared her photos of her 7-month Wheat Belly journey reflecting the loss of 52 pounds and oodles of inflammation.

I just want to say how thankful I am for Wheat Belly!

I’ve struggled with my weight all my life. In June, I decided to give Wheat Belly a try, and I’ve never looked back. The first couple of weeks were hard, but now I find it so easy. The amazing thing to me is that my sweet cravings are gone.

I’ve lost 52 pounds so far and plan to keep going. Thanks so much!

Look at the change in Michelle’s face: thinner, yes, but look around the eyes and the size of the eyes themselves—less edema, larger eyes. These are the signature facial changes we see in people following the Wheat Belly lifestyle who reject the inflammation and water retention of wheat and grains.

This, of course, happens as a body-wide process. Besides the wonderful facial changes, Michelle has also likely experienced relief from edema in the ankles and calves, reversal of joint inflammation, reversal of brain inflammation (that leads over time to dementia), and reversal of gastrointestinal inflammation/irritation. And she’s no longer a victim of the cravings for sweets that we call a “wheat tooth” because it is caused by exposure to the opiates that develop with partial digestion of the gliadin protein of wheat and related (“prolamin”) proteins of other grains, now banished from her diet.

Many physicians advise high-dose Crestor, a statin drug, for inflammation’s contribution to cardiovascular risk, or non=steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for joint inflammation, or any number of other drugs, many quite toxic, all to “treat” the consequences of eating wheat and grains, the most inflammatory components of the modern diet. But YOU have the real solution to body inflammation right in your own hands.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success