Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Revonda changes her appearance, no longer diabetic

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Revonda changes her appearance, no longer diabetic

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 12/13/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-12-13
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Revonda changes her appearance, no longer diabetic

Revonda before and after

Revonda shared her 5-month “before” and “after” photos and experience living the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

“My before picture taken 7/1/15 and after picture taken 12/1/15. Lost 60 pounds and off all diabetes medicine–metformin, Farxiga, and was going to be put on insulin but, by following your plan, I have gotten off all. Next appointment my doctor said maybe get rid of the cholesterol medicine. Love this lifestyle.”

I stress this over and over again: the surge in the number of type 2 diabetics (actually, type 1 also) is a man-made phenomenon. It is not due to some genetic change, it is not due to some virus. It is due to this awful notion of reducing total and saturated fat and increasing consumption of wheat and grains. There are other contributors, as well, such as the proliferation of sugar and high-fructose corn syrup in processed foods, endocrine disruption from ubiquitous industrial chemicals, vitamin D and magnesium deficiency, and dysbiosis.

But, if you understand what has happened, you are empowered to no longer be a type 2 diabetic in the majority of instances. Revonda avoided injectable insulin (which would have caused impressive weight gain, as it is the hormone of fat storage), and got off of two drugs, including the very costly Farxiga. She is now non-diabetic and got there at practically no cost.

And she also turned the clock back at least 10, if not 20 years, in appearance. And, by becoming non-diabetic, added many years to her life, perhaps as many as 8 years.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: