Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Look what the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox did for Julie

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Look what the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox did for Julie

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 12/12/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-12-12
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Look what the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox did for Julie

Julie before and after

Julie shared photos and comments about the results she obtained with the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox:

“We survived the 10 day detox!

“I just completed my first 10 days on the Wheat Belly 10-Day Grain Detox and wanted to share my before and after pictures. I am truly amazed. My husband and daughter also joined with me.

“In the past 10 days, I have lost 13.5 lbs, my husband has lost 10, and my daughter has lost 11. Although I still have a long journey ahead of me, this is the first time in my life I haven’t felt like I was on a diet. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to see where this journey takes us.

“We are all starting to feel great. More energy! I don’t crave food non-stop! I can’t believe what a difference 10 days has made in our lives.”

Julie’s skin color and texture have changed, edema/inflammation are receding, features are sharpened (she lost the lines from her mouth), and her eyes are larger—in just 10 days. And, because she will be able to easily incorporate all the add-on Wheat Belly strategies covered in the Detox book such as prebiotic fibers through the Detox Shakes, she should continue to feel better and better, and get healthier and healthier as she stays on course.

As an aside, look around you at the grocery store, mall, office, or people on TV and you will see face after face displaying the features that Julie had before she undertook her Wheat Belly lifestyle: bloated, inflamed, red, all caused by this awful, inflammatory advice to consume plenty of “healthy whole grains.”

More energy, back in control over appetite, slender, beautiful—gee, what a difference 10 days can make!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success