Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Candy’s Wheat Belly transformation

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Candy’s Wheat Belly transformation

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 12/5/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-12-05
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Candy’s Wheat Belly transformation

Candy before and after

Candy shared her impressive evolving benefits living the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

I feel better and have much less inflammation. I’ve suffered from constant low back pain and have taken ibuprofen daily for years, but recently have stopped taking it and feel good.

“I’ve also noticed positive changes in my skin, smaller pores and smoother skin, especially on my face and chest. Also many of the small red spider veins on my lower legs and feet have diminished. See the difference in the photos. I also feel younger, and if I don’t say so myself, look younger.

“I am excited about the positive changes I’ve seen in just three months and look forward to additional benefits kicking in.

You can see the characteristic changes in Candy’s face: reduced puffiness of the cheeks from receding inflammation/edema. And she has clearly turned back the clock at least 10 years. (Due to the difference in lighting, it’s hard to make out whether there were also changes in her neck, but I believe there have been–something we’ve been seeing with some frequency.) You can also witness changes in her legs/ankles, below.

“Before” on top; “after” on bottom:

Candy’s ankle before and after

This reflects both dropping weight as well as receding inflammation.

That’s how powerful the Wheat Belly lifestyle is. Yes, you can fit into dress or pants sizes that are smaller. But, even more importantly, hundreds of health conditions recede and disappear when you remove these incredibly inflammatory things called wheat and grains. And just think: If this is what you can see on the outside, imagine what is happening on the inside–equally spectacular improvements in health are developing in Candy’s gastrointestinal system, nervous system and brain, respiratory system, liver, pancreas, and every other organ of her body.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success