Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Another Wheat Belly age-reversing success

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Another Wheat Belly age-reversing success

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/24/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-11-24
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Another Wheat Belly age-reversing success

Tara before and after

Tara has had a fabulous response following the Wheat Belly lifestyle, providing another example of the age-reversing and health effects that can occur.

It has been a year since I started my Wheat Belly journey and I have come a long way. Here are my stats when I first began in November, 2014. I have lost 47.5 lbs, dropped 8 dress sizes, going from a 14 down to a size 6!

Weight: 180.7 lbs–133.2 lbs
Fat pounds: 59.2 lbs–29.6 lbs
Fat %: 32.8%–22.3%
BMI: 28.3–20.8
Total inches lost: 26.5
Blood pressure: 139/94–108/74
Glucose: 117–94

“I no longer need my allergy and asthma medicine. The only thing I’m still working to improve is my eczema.

“I get sooo many compliments on how YOUNG I look now. You have changed my life for the better, Dr Davis, and for that I thank you!”

Tara’s starting stats show a drop from an overweight body mass index (BMI) to an incredibly slender value; a drop in blood pressure from hypertension to confidently normal; a drop in fasting glucose from pre-diabetic range to normal. And just look at her waist: no sign of her former wheat belly here.

I think it is safe to say that Tara has also turned back the clock 10, if not 20, years, as also evidenced by the many compliments she receives. By following the Wheat Belly lifestyle, Tara achieved all these spectacular effects without cutting calories, without pushing the plate away, without extreme exercise.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success