Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Patricia fits into a skirt she wore . . . when she was 16 years old

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Patricia fits into a skirt she wore . . . when she was 16 years old

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/22/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-11-22
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Patricia fits into a skirt she wore . . . when she was 16 years old

Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 1.33.36 PM

Patricia shared her photos and story of living the Wheat Belly lifestyle.

At the start, she was experiencing:

-Profound fatigue
-Total exhaustion after even minor physical or mental exertion known medically as post-exertional malaise
-Unrefreshing sleep
-Cognitive impairment (aka ‘brain fog’) or a worsening of symptoms upon standing.

“I had all of the symptoms listed above and ALL of them are greatly improved by going wheat/grain free.

“At my largest, I wore a size 24/26 and weighed at least 110 pounds more than I do today. At some point, I just stopped getting on the scale, so my exact highest weight is unknown. I kept one pair of my biggest jeans as a reminder and I can fit all of me into ONE leg of those jeans now.

“For the record, I had weight loss surgery in 2009, but eventually regained almost HALF of what I had initially lost. As of this week, I’m officially one pound lighter than my lowest post-op weight thanks to finding Dr. Davis’ book, Wheat Belly.

“This is a skirt [right photo] I’ve had for a while. Bought it in 1986 when I was 16 years old, and was visiting my sister in Albuquerque. Somewhere there is a picture of me wearing this very skirt to the senior cookout party my parents hosted in our backyard in May 1987. I was going through my closet earlier this week and came across the skirt and had to try it on… IT FITS!!!

Beyond Patricia’s spectacular weight loss and change in appearance that allowed her to fit into a skirt she wore as a teenager, she got rid of incapacitating fatigue and brain fog by living the Wheat Belly lifestyle. It’s got to strike you that so many symptoms and diseases caused by wheat and grain consumption are “medicalized,” i.e., turned into medical conditions with fancy names and prescription drugs to “treat” them.

“Post-exertional malaise”? How about fatigue and malaise caused by eating the dietary poisons called wheat and grains—not a medical condition with an official name, but just another of the hundreds of varied consequences of following awful advice to consume plenty of grains. The healthcare system tries to treat such conditions with hundreds to thousands of dollars of testing and prescription drugs, while you can treat them by removing the initial cause and being freed of such conditions at practically no cost.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success