Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Beth: What a change!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Beth: What a change!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/12/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-11-12
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Beth: What a change!

Beth before and after

Beth shared photos of her breathtaking facial transformation following the Wheat Belly lifestyle.

“I wanted to thank you again for changing my life! I am still going strong and continue to see improvements in myself physically and emotionally.

“My current weight loss is at 73 pounds, my psoriasis continues to improve and, while hunting this past weekend, I found myself walking terrain I never thought I would be able to. Everyday I find myself accomplishing things I never would have thought possible.

“Although I still have about 65 pounds to lose for optimum health and weight, I will be having blood work done in December just to see the difference in my overall health and can’t wait to share my results.”

As so often happens on this lifestyle, Beth is thinner, quite dramatically so. But look at her face: the tense, edematous, swollen face of the wheat/grain-eater has been replaced by the larger eyes and deflated skin that develops when the inflammation and edema recedes. Doesn’t she look spectacular?

Thinner, healthier, younger–try achieving THAT by counting points!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success