Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: No more “flag arms” for Patricia

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: No more “flag arms” for Patricia

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/12/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-11-12
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

No more “flag arms” for Patricia

Patricia’s arms; before and after

Patricia shared her impressive photos reflecting the changes she experienced with the Wheat Belly lifestyle.

“My ‘before’ shows my large arms I had become accustomed to. I was affectionately referred to as ‘flag arms’ and the kids often teased me when I had the audacity to wave in public.

“When I lost wheat/grain/sugar, my new arms emerged. I found myself highly surprised. Instead of being called ‘flag arms,’ I was complimented by my children and stopped many times in public, asked if I lifted weights. No, I never go to the gym. The removal off excess fat and inflammation in my arms revealed my hard-earned mother muscles. It was proof of my work holding babies, sweeping, and lifting heavy iron skillets.”

Not only did Patricia lose the flabby fat off her arms, look at the facial transformation that occurred, as well. Here is another photo she provided of her “after” face:

Patricia’s face; after

Compare this recent photo with Patricia’s edematous, bloated face when she was eating wheat and grains: a dramatic transformation.

That is why the Wheat Belly lifestyle is so magnificently effective: yes, you can lose lots of weight from fat, but you also lose the inflammation and edema body-wide, arms, face, internal organs.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success