Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Clay no longer skinny-fat, but skinny-skinny

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Clay no longer skinny-fat, but skinny-skinny

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/11/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-11-11
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Clay no longer skinny-fat, but skinny-skinny

Clay before and after

Clay shared his 3-month Wheat Belly photos.

“This was from August 1st, 2015 to November 1st, 2015: 3 months. I also exercised by walking about 26 miles per week.

“I have more energy and stamina. I no longer have to use nasal strips to prevent snoring. I sleep better, my food tastes better, my acid reflux has improved, my LDL amd HDL are headed in the right direction, as is my blood glucose. Also my blood pressure is now easily managed.”

You can see the dramatic reduction in tummy fat, the visceral fat that drives inflammation, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and increased risk for heart disease, cancer, and dementia. And you can see that Clay was not that heavy at the start. He may even have had a body-mass index, BMI, at or near the ideal of 25 or less—he was what some call a “skinny fat person,” or “metabolically obese normal weight.” Such people are often told that they are healthy, but have all the metabolic distortions and health problems associated with obesity because of the presence of excessive visceral fat despite the lack of fat thighs, arms, buttocks, etc.

Clay combined a pretty serious walking program that likely made a contribution to his weight loss/loss of visceral abdominal fat. But walking will NOT reverse acid reflux or issues such as joint pain, skin rashes, and migraine headaches. Exercise is beneficial for overall health, but outsized and extraordinary health benefits develop by removing the offensive agents that caused these problems in the first place: wheat and grains. Compound the health benefits of wheat/grain removal with reduction/loss of inflammatory visceral fat, and the total effect is an astounding recovery of health.

Clay’s weight may not have been all that excessive at the start, but the loss of visceral fat and inflammation has changed the course of his life, not to mention his appearance.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success