Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: A mother of 9 slam-dunks the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: A mother of 9 slam-dunks the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/6/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-11-06
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

A mother of 9 slam-dunks the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Patricia before and after

Patricia, a mother of 9 children, shows what the Wheat Belly lifestyle can accomplish for mothers’ hips and buttocks, as well as health.

“I am nearly 50 and mother to 9 incredible children raging in age from 20 to 4. I am healthier and leaner now than when I was 13. 125 pounds was the thinnest I knew myself to be. However, regardless of my seemingly healthy nutrition, I was making two crucial mistakes: wheat/grains and sugar.

“Throughout my adult years, I struggled with weight and, as I aged, joint pains. I got as high as 165 pounds on my 5’2″ frame. Now I have come to learn that my ideal weight is 110 pounds and that surely has been surprising to me. But the way my body feels without the extra weight is phenomenal. I am passing 2 photos of me taken in 2011 and 2015 because hopefully they can inspire people who may be considering or struggling with ditching grains and sugars once and for all.”

“The most significant and profound improvement has come to my 20 year old son who suffered from severe eczema. The answer all along for him was wheat. However, our entire family lost loads of inflammation and weight. We have never been healthier.”

We can’t see Patricia’s face, of course, but the view from the back would cause me to guess her age to be much younger, perhaps even her 30s. While we usually see the striking facial changes that reversed inflammation and weight loss yields, here we see what it looks like from a different perspective.

Patricia tells me that she is planning on sharing the photos and some stories about the rest of her family, as they are all following the Wheat Belly lifestyle, also with wonderful results. That’s going to be very interesting!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success