Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: You may be only DAYS away from a health transformation

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: You may be only DAYS away from a health transformation

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 11/4/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-11-04
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

You may be only DAYS away from a health transformation

Abigail at Day 5 (top) and Day 1 (bottom)

Abigail shared her early experience starting the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

“I’m 7 days strong and down 8.4 pounds as of my 5th day [top photo]. I’m a full-blown Wheat Belly freak now and I’m loving every minute.”

Abigail is down more than a pound a day, facial edema and redness receding rapidly and dramatically—reflecting that inflammation and inflammatory edema (water-retention) are staging a rapid retreat. Yes, Abigail will lose inches off her waist and other areas, dropping many dress sizes over the next few months. But it’s inflammation and inflammatory edema dissolving away that accounts for such dramatic early changes.

Obviously, we can view Abigail’s facial inflammation/edema receding, but we can’t view all the other areas of her body experiencing the same improvements, such as her gastrointestinal tract, her bloodstream, her respiratory and sinus systems, her joints, and her brain. If inflammation in its varied and complex forms underlies chronic conditions such as coronary heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and dementia, then a dramatic reduction in inflammation, you’d predict, would reduce the potential for all such diseases.

Yes, white flour products are awful foods that fuel inflammation. But whole grain products do, also. Just because whole grains have more fiber and B vitamins does not mean that all the inflammatory power of grains is now gone–they are most definitely still there. A multi-grain loaf of bread, for instance, still contains the gliadin protein, wheat germ agglutinin, amylopectin A, and allergens (e.g., gamma gliadins, alpha-amylase and trypsin inhibitors) that trigger inflammation body-wide.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success