Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Come on: You can’t tell me the Wheat Belly lifestyle doesn’t make you thinner, smarter, faster.

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Come on: You can’t tell me the Wheat Belly lifestyle doesn’t make you thinner, smarter, faster.

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 10/17/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-10-17
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Come on: You can’t tell me the Wheat Belly lifestyle doesn’t make you thinner, smarter, faster. . . sexier?!

Kay before and after

Hang around here for a while and you get the impression that those of us following the Wheat Belly lifestyle march to a different drummer. Yes, we lose weight and look like our grandmothers and grandfathers: slender, sinewy muscle, no humongous 21st century belly, 46-inch belts, or XXXL pants in sight.

Remember Kay’s Wheat Belly success story? I posted Kay’s original story in July, 2015. She was the former Weight Watchers instructor who struggled with decades of bloating, abdominal cramping, and yo-yo’ing weight until she discovered the Wheat Belly lifestyle and lost 68½ pounds and 34 inches:

Kay before and after

Here she is just 4 months later, getting better and better by living wheat- and grain-free. The right sided photo at the top of the page is Kay’s most recent update: “My 76 pound/36 inch loss is from going completely grain-free.

“Now in my life I have discovered that wheat is a health hazard to me. Dr. Oz brought Dr. William Davis on his show to help us learn and be enlightened to what was really in our food. When I first heard the explanation and what he was challenging me to do, I thought to myself ‘I’ve eaten pizza for the last 40 years every Friday night, I can’t start now,’ but I did and I’m glad to say that, in almost a year, I have a total of 76 pounds off and more than 36 inches. I have been at my goal weight since 4/2015. I am totally grain-free!”

76 pounds, 36 inches? You ever try to lift a 50-pound bag of cement mix? I know that I can carry a single bag a few feet, then have to take a breather. Kay carried around the equivalent of 1½ 50-pound cement bags all the time, 24 hours a day, while enduring the gastrointestinal-disrupting, inflammation-provoking, appetite-stimulating, mind-distorting effects of wheat and grains. Imagine the lightness of being freed of it all. And Kay lost 36 inches, or 3 feet, off her measurements–not 3 inches, but 3 FEET! I think her “after” photo pretty much tells the story.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: