Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Toadstools, rotten meat and . . . grains

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Toadstools, rotten meat and . . . grains

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1367
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 10/12/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-10-12
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Toadstools, rotten meat and . . . grains

3d illustration of amanita mushrooms

Sheli understands the incredible power of the Wheat Belly lifestyle. It’s not gluten-free, but goes several steps farther to eliminate all grains that cross-react immunologically with wheat, rye, and barley, while also correcting all the metabolic distortions that can persist even after their removal.

“I was diagnosed with many autoimmune illnesses, from celiac to Sjogren’s, and the list goes on and on. The small fiber neuropathy was so painful in my legs that I spent 1 year in bed and couldn’t walk. Gluten-free helped a little, but I was still in chronic pain and the fibromyalgia pain and fog were the worst. My husband was at his wits end trying to find something to help me get better.

“Two weeks ago, we came across your PBS program and a light bulb went off. We ordered your books and studied it and made all the appropriate changes. I have been pain-free for a week. (Unheard of). I’m excited to go back to my doctor. A couple of months of being on this new diet and retaking blood test. I’m excited to hear my doctors tell me that I am cured of the things they told me I would have to live with for the rest of my life. I am already stopping and cutting back on medications that I thought I would have to take for the rest of my life.

“I just want to thank you personally for helping me break free from my bodily prison. I owe you my life. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I will forever be grateful and I will forever use my voice and testimony to make sure this information gets out to every person you come in contact with. The world needs to know that they do not need to suffer in vain and for no reason.”

Celiac disease, Sjogren’s disease, small fiber neuropathy, fibromyalgia . . .Sheli reversed four autoimmune conditions by following this lifestyle. Autoimmune conditions come in many shapes and varieties, but they all share common features: an inflammatory response in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks an organ of the body, intestinal permeability to the the gliadin protein and bacterial lipopolysaccharide initiated by the gliadin protein itself, deficiency of vitamin D, and disruption of bowel flora that adds to the intestinal permeability. The pain and disability are managed with inevitable prescription-writing for drugs, oral and intravenous, that subdue the immune system, but do nothing to address the inciting cause, nor the factors that “permit” autoimmunity to emerge.

Yet the solution is so simple: eliminate the “foods” that were never meant to be foods for humans in the first place, then correct the associated phenomena such as vitamin D deficiency and disrupted bowel flora. Humans can’t eat toadstools, the rotted meat of animals killed by other predators who leave their leftovers exposed to the elements, nor the seeds of grasses that require extreme manipulations to make them edible, but never fully digestible nor safe.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: