Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Debbie’s Wheat Belly update

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Debbie’s Wheat Belly update

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 9/10/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-09-10
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Debbie’s Wheat Belly update

I recently shared Debbie’s photos and comments after the initial 4 weeks of her Wheat Belly lifestyle:

“The last three years my health had declined significantly. Rheumatoid arthritis and peripheral neuropathy diagnoses put me on a path of medications, doctors, and limitations due to pain. As a professor, it has made my job physically and mentally difficult.

“After years of trying to eat better with wheat bread and pasta, low-fat foods, and Diet Coke, I accidentally stumbled upon your Facebook page. I purchased your books and decided to give it a try. I went “cold turkey”: wheat-free, grain-free and soda-free.

“This is me today, after only one month. I feel better, have less fatigue, and have already eliminated one medication. Thank you for introducing me to this lifestyle!”

Debbie before & after

Debbie is back with an update, now 8 weeks into her Wheat Belly experience:

“My 8-week difference! Continued overall improvement in health and feeling great.

“After all these years, all it took was to eliminate wheat and grains. My rheumatologist was amazed at the weight loss and decrease in inflammation. And, thankfully, very supportive of continuing this lifestyle and working with me to reduce even more medication. What a blessing this entire experience has been, and will continue to be!”

Debbie’s progression

Debbie feels better, she looks better . . . because she addressed the cause of her problems, not just masked the symptoms with drugs.

Inflammation is receding in a broad front for Debbie: from her joints, from the nerves in her limbs, even from her face. She is getting off anti-inflammatory drugs–this alone is a huge advantage, given the extraordinarily awful side-effects of these drugs. And thankfully Debbie has a rheumatologist who does not resent the fact that she is curing herself and will not need the toxic prescription drugs he prescribed previously.

And, to further stack the odds in favor of full remission, recall that we also address all the other issues that allow autoimmune inflammation, especially vitamin D, fish oil, and cultivation of bowel flora. This is also discussed at length in the book, Wheat Belly Total Health, with an entire chapter devoted to reversing autoimmune inflammation.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: RA,success