Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Brandie’s impressive Wheat Belly success

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Brandie’s impressive Wheat Belly success

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 9/1/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-09-01
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Brandie’s impressive Wheat Belly success

Brandie before & after

Brandie endured a lot of hurt before she found her path back to health and weight loss:

“Today marks one year being wheat/sugar-free. A year ago I was 308 lbs. I was disgusted with myself, I was depressed, and I was very sick. I had pre-diabetes, PCOS [polycystic ovarian syndrome], hypertension, anxiety, depression, insomnia, and overall just felt bad each and every day.

“Since age 24, I was on blood pressure meds, as well as anxiety/sleep meds since about age 20. At age 27, I knew I needed to change my life or I wouldn’t be around for my kids to grow up and honestly just woke up one day and decided I was going to quit bread and pasta. I started researching and found Wheat Belly. My aunt Melissa Ann had done it, so I decided to give it a shot.

“That first day was Labor Day. I went to a cookout and remember, after telling my family why I wasn’t eating bread, that my dad asked me ‘Well what can you eat then?’ Or people commenting saying they would see how long I lasted. In the beginning, those are exactly the things that kept me going, not to mention a couple days later calling Missy bawling my eyes out because I was emotionally detoxing.

“The road hasn’t been easy. My weight loss stalls and I get discouraged, but I know I never want to feel like I did back then ever again. I am no longer morbidly obese. Today, I weigh 211 pounds and I no longer take any medication. My periods are normal for the first time in my life and I am comfortably wearing the same size clothes I was when I graduated high school. I may get frustrated when the weight loss stalls but honestly, even if I didn’t lose another pound, I would never go back to eating grains/sugar. I don’t need them to sustain my life.”

Not only did Brandie lose an impressive 97 pounds in one year, but she now no longer “needs” the prescription drugs with all their awful side-effects. Look at Brandie’s list of health conditions now reversed with this lifestyle and you get an idea of just how many health problems are caused by consumption of wheat and grains, reversed with their removal. She has added years to her lifespan and will make her future years far healthier. (I’d love to hear discussions between Brandie and her doctors when they realize how much healthier she is–blood pressure, blood sugar, triglycerides, testosterone levels (PCOS), inflammation markers–now that she is OFF her medications!)

Despite the discouraging comments from family, Brandie found support from our old Wheat Belly friend, Melissa Ann, who also experienced a dramatic turnaround in health and weight with this lifestyle:

Melissa Ann before & after

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success