Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Ali’s fiery red inflammation receding on the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Ali’s fiery red inflammation receding on the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/29/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-29
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Ali’s fiery red inflammation receding on the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Ali before & after

Ali shared her photos and comments a few weeks ago after she was freed from back pain, as well as fibromyalgia, just 2 weeks into her Wheat Belly lifestyle, changes that were already reflected on her face.

Ali provides us with an update, now 6 weeks into her Wheat Belly journey:

“Just wanted to give an update on my wheat-free, grain-free journey. I’ve lost about 3 lbs and 4 inches but more importantly I’m losing the red bumpy skin. I feel better every week.”

Ali provides another terrific example of how even a modest amount of weight loss can still be accompanied by substantial changes in appearance, especially reduction in waist size due to receding inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and abdominal visceral fat. And look at the skin on Ali’s arms: fiery red at the start, now nearly returned to normal skin color.

The inflammation so obvious on the skin was also raging in her muscles and joints–“fibromyalgia,” her gastrointestinal tract, and likely at least several other organs. Wheat and grains are powerfully inflammatory; removing them is powerfully anti-inflammatory.

And nobody here is achieving such extraordinary results by resorting to prescription drugs, medical procedures, reducing calories, or exercise. They are achieving all these wonderful results by completely banishing the “foods” that we are all advised to eat every day, for every meal: wheat and grains, the indigestible seeds of grasses.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success