Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: No more Wheat Baby for Jordi!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: No more Wheat Baby for Jordi!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/22/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-22
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

No more Wheat Baby for Jordi!

Jordi: belly, before & after

Jordi initially shared her story and photos with me because she had such a dramatic and rapid deflation in belly size just two months into her Wheat Belly experience:

Jordi tummy progression

I’ve been asked if I was pregnant for years. Seeing your show has changed my life!

I had gone to the doctor because I was having horrible stomach pain. I though the pain was female-related because I have had surgeries in the past. I was shocked when the Ob/Gyn doc prescribed me Donnatal. It helped, but after reading up on it, I discovered it contained phenobarbital, a highly addictive medicine. So to me, this pill was just paralyzing my intestines so they wouldn’t cramp. The more I thought about it, the more uneasy I became about taking a pill every day for the rest of my life.

One day, I tuned into your show and decided that was day one for me. The first pic is from day one. The second pic is only 2 months later. I’m still wheat/grain-free and everyday is a learning experience. I’m still working out the kinks of what I can and cannot eat, but have never been happier. I’ve lost a total of 25 pounds! I didn’t try–It fell off! The best part is I stopped taking my medicine the 2nd week and haven’t had any pain since. I feel AMAZING! Thank you Dr. Davis!”

Another couple of months have passed since Jordi shared her story, now nearly 5 months into her Wheat Belly lifestyle. Here are some updated photos, this time a “before” and “after” of her facial changes:

Jordi: face, before & after

Jordi provides an excellent example of how inflammation recedes body-wide when you reject all wheat and grains. She has reversed the awful gastrointestinal inflammation responsible for her wheat baby and you can now even see the characteristic changes we look for in the face: reduced cheek and around-the-eye swelling. Doesn’t she look terrific?

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success