Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Anne enjoying life again on the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Anne enjoying life again on the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/16/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-16
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Anne enjoying life again on the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Anne before & after

Anne shared her 15-month Wheat Belly experience and photos:

“I have not been on the web often because I am out enjoying life more. No longer diabetic! I have lost 84 pounds in the last 15 months. I truly know that Dr. Davis and his books saved my life. I am no longer suicidal, either. My highest weight was 323 lbs, now I am 238 and I’m still losing!

“I look better now than in my 20’s.”

Wow. Anne began this journey with obesity, type 2 diabetes, and entertaining thoughts of suicide. And now she’s losing weight without effort, no longer diabetic, and has lost suicidal thoughts—a truly profound collection of changes.

And the changes Anne perceived, of course, as profound as they are, reflect only the surface changes; plenty more happens beneath the surface: receding inflammation (that you can even track with values such as c-reactive protein); dropping insulin levels that permit weight loss; reduced estrogen levels (from previously high levels that represented a risk for breast cancer); reduced blood pressure and thereby reduced risk for stroke and cardiovascular disease; reduced weight/inflammatory stress on joints and cartilage; improved nutritional status with higher levels of iron, zinc, magnesium, and calcium; reduced endogenous glycation that reduces potential for cataracts, heart disease, cancer, and dementia; reduced disruption of gastrointestinal health that permits the restoration of healthy bowel flora.

Removing grains is not “removing an entire food group,” as our dietitian critics like to say. It is removing a class of food that should never have been incorporated into the human dietary experience in the first place, with their adverse health consequences magnified by changes introduced by agribusiness. In some ways, I am grateful that the blundering of geneticists and agribusiness made wheat/grain matters worse, because it brought the issue to our attention. Perhaps had they not altered wheat and grains so profoundly, we would have continued to accept the previously lesser rates of obesity, diabetes, autoimmune disease, diseases of mental health, inflammation, and gastrointestinal disruption as just part of the natural human experience.

It explains why someone like Anne, struggling with very serious health conditions, can watch them all dissolve with this simple change in dietary habits. And doesn’t she also look terrific? As we see over and over again in our wheat/grain-free people, note the change in her eyes and cheeks that reflect receding inflammation.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success