Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Debbie: Among the forgotten

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Debbie: Among the forgotten

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/13/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-13
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Debbie: Among the forgotten

Debbie

Debbie before & after

Debbie shared her photos and early experience in following the Wheat Belly lifestyle, just 4 weeks in:

“The last three years my health had declined significantly. Rheumatoid arthritis and peripheral neuropathy diagnoses put me on a path of medications, doctors, and limitations due to pain. As a professor, it has made my job physically and mentally difficult.

“After years of trying to eat better with wheat bread and pasta, low-fat foods, and Diet Coke, I accidentally stumbled upon your Facebook page. I purchased your books and decided to give it a try. I went “cold turkey”: wheat-free, grain-free and soda-free.

“This is me today, after only one month. I feel better, have less fatigue, and have already eliminated one medication. Thank you for introducing me to this lifestyle!”

I recently discussed how people like Debbie are among the forgotten 99% of people who experience serious medical conditions from wheat and grain consumption yet do not have celiac disease. (Debbie may not have been assessed for celiac disease, but most people with similar health struggles test negative for celiac by the blood markers as well small intestinal biopsy.) Doctors treated her with toxic medications, never once questioning whether she was experiencing a form of non-celiac autoimmunity attacking her joints (rheumatoid arthritis) and peripheral nervous system tissue (peripheral neuropathy). Both conditions are quite serious, treated with toxic medications, yet recede in many, if not most, people simply by going against conventional dietary advice and eating NO “healthy whole grains.”

You can even see the regression of edema and swelling in Debbie’s face, reflecting the body-wide retreat of inflammation. Feeling better, looking better, getting rid of medications, and losing weight effortlessly—all accomplished by a tweak in diet, no nasty drugs, no extreme exercise, no counting calories or reducing portion sizes necessary.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: NCGS