Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Stefanie’s allergic and autoimmune conditions improved and, oh yes, she’s down 105 pounds

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Stefanie’s allergic and autoimmune conditions improved and, oh yes, she’s down 105 pounds

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/9/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-09
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Stefanie’s allergic and autoimmune conditions improved and, oh yes, she’s down 105 pounds

Stefanie before & after

Stefanie shared her wonderful Wheat Belly experience:

“I’ve been following the Wheat Belly lifestyle for a little over a year (July 25, 2014) due to sudden onset of severe allergies. I’m down for a grand total of 105 pounds lost since March, 2014. I managed to stop all my allergy meds and feel incredibly better. I still have some autoimmune issues that have improved but aren’t as bad as they were. (I have a mild case of psoriasis.)

“My neurological issues aren’t related to diet but are due to a traumatic brain injury I sustained 18 years ago. However, I did notice the symptoms were just as frequent but less intense. I just wanted to say thank you and that I share this wonderful book and page with everyone.”

Allergy, autoimmunity, inflammation that worsens other conditions such as traumatic brain injury . . . and losing over 100 pounds. You can appreciate why I repeat over and over again: these sorts of health benefits are NOT achieved by just limiting calories, smaller portions, or extreme exercise. These kinds of benefits develop by removing their cause–the indigestible or partially-digestible proteins of wheat and grains that trigger allergy, intestinal “leak” and autoimmune diseases, and body-wide inflammation.

And, Stefanie, be absolutely SURE to address vitamin D, fish oil, and cultivation of bowel flora to maximize your hopes of a full reversal of the autoimmune psoriasis and to obtain further relief from the neurological issues, all addressed in detail in Wheat Belly Total Health and summarized in the Wheat Belly Blog.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: AI,success