Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: More energy, love, no acid reflux, a new “glow” . . . what’s not to love?

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: More energy, love, no acid reflux, a new “glow” . . . what’s not to love?

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/5/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-05
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

More energy, love, no acid reflux, a new “glow” . . . what’s not to love?

Brad before & after:face

Brad first heard about the Wheat Belly lifestyle through an unusual source:

I found out about you from The Colbert Report.

Mood improved with vitamin D, magnesium, iodine, omega-3 so much, I felt so good that I adopted a dog for the first time in my life because I felt I had so much energy and love to share. And acid reflux no longer requires medication.”

Brad before & after: torso

Brad was especially proud of the “glow” he now seems to exude, living the wheat/grain-free lifestyle:

Brad beaming

It all started with some pretty funny satire, but ended up with Brad enjoying a complete turnaround in his health. “Just what is it in the yeast beast that makes it so addictive?” Colbert asks. It’s the gliadin-derived opiates that also impair energy and cause body-wide inflammation. I know how outrageous this sounds to newcomers, but people like Brad understand how this simple tweak in lifestyle yields outsized benefits, powerful enough to change his mental/emotional outlook, effective enough to get him off a prescription drug.

And, once again, look at the eyes.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success