Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Erica and Art’s Wheat Belly journey to health and 85 collective pounds lost

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Erica and Art’s Wheat Belly journey to health and 85 collective pounds lost

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/2/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-02
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Erica and Art’s Wheat Belly journey to health and 85 collective pounds lost

Erica before & after

Erica shared her 6-month progress photos, along with the photos of Art, her fiance.

“We decided to start this journey together 6 months ago. We were a little skeptical at first, but couldn’t believe how good we felt.

“Although I still have a ways to go, I thought I would post my 6 month pics. I am a 33 year old mother of three and have lost 40 lbs in the 6 months since my fiance and I started the Wheat Belly way of eating. I have no depression or cravings like I used to. Overall I feel much healthier.

“He is 45 years old and has lost 45 pounds since we started strictly following Wheat Belly. His anxiety isn’t as bad and his overall health is much better.”

Art before & after

Isn’t that spectacular? Relieved of depression, anxiety, losing weight without cravings . . . that is how it works in the Wheat Belly world in which the powerful appetite stimulants from wheat gliadin and related grain proteins, along with the mind-active gliadin-derived opiates, are all eliminated, releasing nice people like Erica and Art from their obesogenic, mental health-impairing effects.

And did you notice Erica’s wonderful facial transformation? The usual reversal of cheek/facial edema and sharpening of facial contours. (We can’t make out Art’s as well due to the placement of his phone taking his selfie, but I’ll bet they’re equally impressive, given the loss of viscera abdominal fat.) And they did it together, both now understanding just how powerful this simple, contrary-to-popular-advice lifestyle can be, now empowered for a healthy and slender lifetime together.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success