Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Wheat Belly people LOOK different

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Wheat Belly people LOOK different

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 8/2/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-08-02
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Wheat Belly people LOOK different

Sarah before & after

Sarah provides another example of how people look different following the Wheat Belly wheat/grain-free lifestyle. Here are her “before” and “after” photos following two months of her lifestyle change.

“I wanted to say thank you for a change in life. The picture on the leftt is me when I got started and the one on the right is me 25 pounds lighter and skin is cleared up! (No exercise when I first started.)”

We typically see less edema around the eyes and cheeks and a sharpening of facial contours, along with reduced redness, seborrhea, and acne. Accepting the photographic imperfections of “selfies,” I believe we can also see a change in skin texture, skin coloring, and loss of the dark circles under the eyes. But I believe that there is something more going on here. Sarah looks different in ways I can’t put my finger on.

Any suggestions on just what else makes people look so different on the Wheat Belly lifestyle?

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success