Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: No grains, no pain for Ali

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: No grains, no pain for Ali

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/27/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-07-27
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

No grains, no pain for Ali

Ali suffered from a variety of chronic pains. You can almost see the pain in her eyes: bags under the eyes, around-the-eye puffiness, edematous cheeks.

She shared her two week–TWO WEEK–experience starting the inflammation-reversing, edema-reversing, pain-reversing, and age-reversing Wheat Belly lifestyle:

Ali before & 2 weeks later

“Here is my two week before and after. I see a big difference in the eye area and I’m feeling so much better. No more lower back pain and no more burning in my upper back and shoulder area. I’m so glad I have stuck with it this time.

“It’s so nice to not be in pain!”

I believe that, in another few weeks, the initial benefits will become even more apparent in Ali’s facial changes.

You are all probably sick and tired of me saying this, but I have to keep pointing out that no “diet” can provide relief from chronic pain and inflammation. Cutting calories, smaller portion sizes, increased exercise, cutting fat–NO impact on pain or inflammation.

To reverse pain and inflammation, rid your life of the factors that cause or aggravate pain and inflammation:

• Eat no wheat or grains–because they contain several compounds that provoke inflammation

• Restore vitamin D–second in line after wheat/grain elimination for its anti-inflammatory benefits

• Supplement omega-3 fatty acids–from fish oil only because only EPA and DHA–not linolenic acid–exert anti-inflammatory benefits by normalizing eicosanoid metabolism.

• Cultivate healthy bowel flora–Bowel microorganisms were previously disrupted by grains and other factors; remove them and take the opportunity to allow healthy bowel flora to flourish, thereby reducing abnormal intestinal permeability and other factors that add to inflammation.

There are other factors that provoke pain and inflammation (discussed in Wheat Belly Total Health) that are less common, but those are the most important and common reasons people like Ali struggle with chronic pain for years, prescribed NSAIDs, narcotics, TENS units, undergo surgery–before such simple, evolutionarily appropriate, and health-restoring solutions are followed.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success