Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Look how great the Wheat Belly lifestyle look on Jenny and her husband

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Look how great the Wheat Belly lifestyle look on Jenny and her husband

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/20/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-07-20
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Look how great the Wheat Belly lifestyle look on Jenny and her husband

Jenny & husband: before & after

Jenny shared her and her husband’s experience following the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

Vegas, 2014 vs. 2015, grain-free + exercise.

My bloodwork improved so much, my MD was shocked. I had sky-high cholesterol and triglycerides, high blood pressure, fatty liver disease. Now blood work is normal and I am down 25 lbs! Not at my weight goal, but getting there. Nothing else ever worked this well. Not even the 3 or 4 meds I was on.

My husband’s acne, rosacea, and skin conditions are gone. Thank you so much for writing Wheat Belly, Dr. Davis. You are truly a lifesaver.”

See the dramatic change in facial appearance on both Jenny and her husband? Less facial edema around the eyes and cheeks, so much so that they look like different people. Of course these are “selfies” with the quality issues that such casual photos carry, but I believe that you came make out a dramatic loss of cheek redness in Jenny’s husband, a loss of what I call the “signature rash” of wheat and grain consumption.

Jenny had been prescribed several drugs to achieve what she accomplished without drugs with superior results–and no side-effects, of course. Her MD was apparently shocked but should be enlightened . . . and embarrassed that such striking results are achievable without any drugs in the first place. He exposed Jenny to the substantial risk of prescription drugs, as well as considerable cost. As many of you well know, several hundred dollars every month, month after month, is not unusual. The drug industry is feverishly trying to develop drugs to treat fatty liver, but Jenny reversed it without drugs at virtually no cost. And Jenny’s husband clearly had a variety of skin inflammatory conditions going on which, in most people, are paralleled by similar inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract, likewise all receding with eliminating the cause.

Jenny and her husband achieved this with the addition of exercise to the Wheat Belly wheat/grain-free lifestyle, but exercise is not a necessary component to achieve such results. Exercise is indeed a positive factor in overall health, but it not a necessary factor for weight loss nor to achieve improvement in metabolic parameters. It simply adds to the benefits modestly.

One of the thoughts that strike me every time I see such “before” photos is that the bloated, swollen appearance everyone has before undertaking the Wheat Belly lifestyle looks so familiar: we see it in the face of shoppers at the grocery store, on the streets, in the classrooms–it is a distortion of appearance caused by this awful advice to eat more “healthy whole grains.” Yet look at how easily it is all reversed.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success