Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Look what 12 days of Wheat Belly did for Lori

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Look what 12 days of Wheat Belly did for Lori

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/16/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-07-16
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Look what 12 days of Wheat Belly did for Lori

Lori after to before

Lori shared some photos of her first 12 days on the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

“I had to share this. The picture on the right was me on July 4th, 2015. The picture on the left is me today, July 16, 2015. This is a loss of bloat and inflammation. The change is drastic–I’m down 12.2 lbs.

“I was not one prior to this to believe that wheat was my enemy. Moving is so much easier without all the bloat. Even breathing is easier. Breathing and moving had become so difficult that I was concerned I may have a mass in my chest or abdomen.”

12 pounds in 12 days is pretty impressive, a mix of fat loss and receding edema and inflammation. But look at the stark and dramatic change in Lori’s facial appearance! It’s a shame she’s wearing sunglasses in her “before” photo, because it’s great to see how much the eyes become larger with this lifestyle.

As with so many such successes, nobody here is engaging in new extreme exercise, nobody is counting calories, nobody is reducing portion sizes–yet look at what happens.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success