Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Look what Wheat Belly and losing 70 lbs did for Amanda and husband

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Look what Wheat Belly and losing 70 lbs did for Amanda and husband

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/15/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-07-15
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Look what Wheat Belly and losing 70 lbs did for Amanda and husband

Amanda before & after

Amanda engaged in her wheat- and grain-free experience along with her husband:

“Down 70 lbs in 7 months. I’ve been on the diet since December and the right pic is July. Big difference in the round face. I feel better, too. No more limping and moaning. No more pre-diabetic issues. My skin and overall health is better.

“I have gained a measure of control over my downward-spiraling health and I want everyone to become informed and have that same relief. I would also like the medical and educational authorities to honestly educate students and patients alike on the proper means of diet to attain health. The pyramid is inverted in terms of grains and proteins. It must be overhauled! NO GRAINS of any kind, ever!

Amanda’s husband before & after

You can see the loss of inflammation quite clearly in Amanda’s closeup: not only is she thinner, but the around-the-eyes swelling and swollen cheeks are now replaced by sharp features without edema. Not only do she and her husband look healthier, they also look younger. And Amanda has been freed of pre-diabetes and joint paint/inflammation.

Yes, thumbing your nose at dietary advice to eat more “healthy whole grains,” 6-11 servings per day, “for B vitamins and fiber”–it is all a grand fiction, or at least half-truths, that, when rejected wholesale, yields astounding experiences like that of Amanda and her husband, now vigorous, youthful, and healthy.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success