Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Titania is losing her Wheat Belly!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Titania is losing her Wheat Belly!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 7/14/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-07-14
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Titania is losing her Wheat Belly!

Titania before & after

Titania shared her wonderful Wheat Belly photo results with us:

I started my Wheat Belly journey on Sept 24, 2014.

The pic on the left was June 24, 2014 and the one on the right was June 25, 2015. I’m proud of how far I’ve come: 46 lbs down and still going. Thanks, Wheat Belly.”

You can see the dramatic reduction in waist size that Titania has experienced: the loss of deep, inflammatory visceral fat that we see on the surface as a reduction in waist size, a reduction in the “muffin top.”

Losing all that visceral fat has huge implications for Titania’s overall health. In joint health, for instance, the loss of visceral fat means that the inflammatory mediators previously released (adipocytokines) are much reduced, reducing joint pain and inflammation. The inflammatory proteins of wheat and grains are also eliminated, the gliadin, gliadin-derived peptides, wheat germ agglutinin, and others that can, even by themselves, cause joint inflammation. The amylopectin A of wheat and grains, responsible for extravagant high blood sugars that trigger the irreversible process of endogenous glycation that makes cartilage brittle (cartilage cannot regenerate) is now gone. The loss of 46 pounds also reduces the physical load that joints like hips and knees have to bear–imagine what 46 pounds feels like if you had to carry that around in your arms, practically the weight of a bag of cement.

And that’s all just with joint health.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success