Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: The freedom of the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: The freedom of the Wheat Belly lifestyle

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 1

Posted: 7/5/2015 12:00:00 PM
Edited: 5/19/2022 8:58:51 PM (1)

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-07-05
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

The freedom of the Wheat Belly lifestyle

dispenser surrounded by used facial tissues

Zeffrey posted this wonderful description of the relief he has obtained from a number of chronic conditions by removing the inflammatory, allergic, bowel-disrupting, and mind-controlling factors that come from wheat and grains:

“To me wheat-free is to breathe free. No more stuffy and running nose. Relief from just these two issues alone saved me a lot of money–no more boxes of facial tissues, no more antihistamines: Dayquil, Nyquil, Benadryl and the ‘so you can sleep’ pills and all the other cold symptom remedies that I have used over the years.

“To me wheat-free is to live food craving-free. I am no longer a slave to the food cravings and the set timings to eat food. I do not desire food anymore or to eat at any particular time of the day. The words breakfast, lunch and dinner are meaningless and annoying.

“To me wheat-free is restroom-free. I no longer have to deal with bowel urgency. The bowels are no longer in charge, I control them now.

“Thanks to the wheat-free and grain-free diet, which I followed 100% from 06/02/2014, I have experienced many more health benefits in addition to the above. I have no more skin rashes or itching, gout-like symptoms, sugar levels are down to pre-diabetic levels, good cholesterol is up and bad cholesterol is down, small-LDL is low. I sleep well without the need for ‘so you can sleep’ medications. I can now mow the lawn without wearing a protective mask. The grass pollen no longer triggers the allergies that I have suffered over 25 years.

“My doctor says, ‘I am betting on a new horse.’ Well this new horse is winning the race. If the new horse allows me to die of old age and not from complications of a disease, I am all for it.”

Zeffrey makes no mention of weight loss. Some people view the Wheat Belly wheat/grain-free lifestyle as nothing more than reducing carbs or calories. But a reduction in either would not provide relief from allergies (due to omega gliadins, glutenins, alpha amylase and trypsin inhibitors, serpins, thioreductases, and others), incessant hunger (gliadin-derived opioid peptides), bowel urgency (gliadin-derived peptides and wheat germ agglutinin), skin rashes (intact gliadin inducing abnormal intestinal permeability). As those of you following the extraordinary experiences of people following the Wheat Belly lifestyle already know, weight loss can indeed be a big part of the life and health transformation of this lifestyle. But there is so much more to this lifestyle than just weight loss.

I love Zeffrey’s way of expressing the life and health transformation he has undergone: he has been “freed” of so many daily, chronic health problems, all created by eating the foods that we are all advised to eat every meal, every day, the more the better: wheat and related seeds of grasses that NO human is able to digest and process. Remove them and he reverts back to the healthy guy he should have been all along, no longer reliant on symptom remedies and treatments that never addressed the real cause.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: NSV,success