Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Donna sings the praises of her Wheat Belly lifestyle!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Donna sings the praises of her Wheat Belly lifestyle!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 6/4/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-06-04
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Donna sings the praises of her Wheat Belly lifestyle!

Donna before & after

Here are Donna’s photos and Wheat Belly success story:

I started the Wheat Belly eating plan February 2, 2015. I have lost 16 lbs, but that’s just a bonus. I know I’ll keep losing. What has been a huge plus is no more joint pain, sugar crashes, sinus issues, stomach cramping, brain fog, lethargy and I have so much more energy. At 57 and grandma to 5 grandchildren that’s important! The picture on the left was taken in January this year and the one on the right today.

It’s also helped with my voice. I love to sing and before going grain-free the mucus and drainage in my throat really limited my singing. Now my voice is so much clearer. There are just too many benefits of being grain-free to ever go back to eating it.

Ah, isn’t that wonderful? Thinner, freed of sinus and airway congestion, more energy, no more joint pain–this is what happens not when you just eliminate gluten, but eliminate all the destructive components of wheat and grains.

Had Donna not come to understand the Wheat Belly lifestyle and added gluten-free replacement foods made with cornstarch, rice flour, tapioca starch, and potato flour, she may have experienced partial relief from the sinus/airway congestion and brain fog, but she would still continue to experience the problems with blood sugar (since such gluten-free foods made with junk carbs raise blood sugar higher than wheat and grains, followed by exaggerated low blood sugar). She could continue to experience stomach cramping due to grain protein residues (e.g., zein from corn, wheat germ agglutinin from rice) in cornstarch and rice flour. And she would likely not lose weight, but gain weight, all around the abdomen in the form of inflammatory visceral fat: she would trade a “wheat belly” for a “gluten-free belly.”

Thankfully, Donna did not make this common blunder and embraced the fully enlightened wheat/grain-free lifestyle free of all their health-disabling effects. And just look at the wonderful things that happen.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success