Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Sharon’s Wheat Belly recovery after 23 years of medical blundering

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Sharon’s Wheat Belly recovery after 23 years of medical blundering

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/20/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-05-20
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Sharon’s Wheat Belly recovery after 23 years of medical blundering

Sharon before & after

Sharon shared her wonderful story of wheat- and grain-liberation and the health transformation that resulted:

“I started Wheat Belly last August after years of weight that never dropped and 23 years of chronic thyroid problems that could never be corrected, no matter how much or what medications I took. Respected endocrinologists were stumped and told me basically this was how it would be: I was untreatable with medicine, but If I could work out 2 hours a day that might help.

“I went low-carb a few years ago, lost some weight but gained it back–over and over the cycle went. I was sick, exhausted, such severe brain fog I was sure I had something wrong with my brain, severe joint pain and flu symptoms every time I ate–no matter what it was, I was sick. Depressed and anxious, panic attacks–you name it.

“I bought Wheat Belly and in two weeks I felt cured. It was unreal, so I spent a couple months learning and, through trial and error, finally understood my own body and everything I was allergic or sensitive to. I gave it all up. Focused on the Wheat Belly way-of-eating and I started a support page and felt so great I knew I could find my way.

Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 7.54.47 AM

“I’m half way thru my weight loss journey.The weight loss is a side bonus. I’m not sick anymore. I have my life back. Sometimes I get so mad that I lost 20 years to the socially acceptable ways of eating. It’s so sad I look around and I want to help others but honestly many people think I’m crazy–we know different! After two knee surgeries in the past 6 months, learning to walk again, I stayed strong. I’m down almost 50 pounds and I hit the gym today for the first time in a year. Am I 25 or 45? Most days I feel so great it’s hard to tell. Through tears I say THANK YOU, Dr. Davis!”

Work out for 2 hours a day? Exercise is good for health, but it cannot undo all the health struggles Sharon was experiencing, nor can any drug. And can a low-carb diet reverse joint pain, brain fog, fatigue, and thyroid disease? Of course not. Only removing the initial cause of the entire spectrum of health problems–wheat and related grains–can the process of healing begin.

But understand these issues and you are released from the grips of a destructive diet rich in “healthy whole grains,” starting your journey back to health and slenderness.

Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 8.52.30 AM

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success