Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: You won’t believe Elena’s Wheat Belly 50

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: You won’t believe Elena’s Wheat Belly 50

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/13/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-05-13
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

You won’t believe Elena’s Wheat Belly 50

Elena before & after

Elena shared her photos, with the photo on the right her Wheat Belly result after one year.

“Greetings from Vienna, Austria. 46 years old on the left, 50 years old on the right. I have to say that, more than looks, it is the FREEDOM I enjoy most, freedom from beeing always hungry. By eliminating grain, I can have a relaxed attitude towards food and enjoy it again. I’ve tried many diets (after turning 40 and the weight kept turning up), but this is effortless.”

50 years old? Not only does Elena look younger at 50 than she did at 46, I would have guessed her age as 30!

Not everyone will look 20 years younger than chronological age like Elena, of course, by following this lifestyle. But we sure have witnessed some pretty dramatic reversals in all the signs and symptoms of aging around here.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success