Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Debi is not “gluten-free” . . . but GRAIN-free!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Debi is not “gluten-free” . . . but GRAIN-free!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/12/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-05-12
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Debi is not “gluten-free” . . . but GRAIN-free!

Screen Shot 2015-05-11 at 6.43.50 PM

Debi shared her wonderful experience shifting from a gluten-free lifestyle to the fully empowered grain-free lifestyle:

“Now it’s my turn. My life has been radically changed by following the Wheat Belly lifestyle. 7 months and over 20 lb weight loss to date and still dropping. No more acid reflux, brain fog, bloating, sleepless nights and feeling awful every day.

“I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance several years ago and, like most people, started filling up my pantry cupboard with the gluten-free alternatives, not realising the damage I was slowly doing to my body. Thank god for your website and news feed on Facebook, and the education I received about the dangers of consuming wheat and grains. It was a life-saver and has radically changed my life, not to mention all the new health benefits that I have. I have promoted Wheat Belly to all my family and friends who may have similar health issues, because I want to get the word out there.”

As often happens in the Wheat Belly lifestyle, Debi looks like she lost a lot more than 20 pounds–because she also lost the inflammation of wheat and grains.

And she avoids the awful, awful gluten-free replacement foods made with cornstarch, tapioca starch, potato flour, and rice flour, foods that send blood sugar through the roof and thereby, over time, add to risk for cataracts, hypertension, heart disease, hormonal distortions, visceral fat accumulation, diabetes, and dementia, as well as weight gain.

By following the Wheat Belly lifestyle and recreating foods such as breads and cookies with almond flour, coconut flour, and others that do NOT raise blood sugar, nor overlap with gliadin/gluten effects (as cornstarch and rice flour can due to protein residues), Debi can lose weight and obtain all the other health benefits without adding any risk for such conditions.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: GF,success