Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Kaus’ 18-month Wheat Belly update

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Kaus’ 18-month Wheat Belly update

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/11/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-05-11
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Kaus’ 18-month Wheat Belly update

Screen Shot 2015-05-11 at 3.43.32 PM

Kaus shared his 1½ year update of living the Wheat Belly way.

“I am wheat-free, grain-free for about a year and half now and I feel amazing. Your books truly have changed my life!”

You may remember Kaus from when he shared a number of his photos from last summer:

Screen Shot 2015-05-11 at 3.46.39 PM

Kaus’ pre-Wheat Belly and post-Wheat Belly reveals just how profound the changes in his appearance are. As with so many others, yes, thinner, but also less facial puffiness/edema. We can’t see Kaus’ eyes behind the sunglasses, but I’ll bet that, just as with many others, his eyes appear visibly larger due to the loss of around-the-eye puffiness.

And this is 18 months into his Wheat Belly effort and he continues to look terrific with no regain of the former weight.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success