Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Look what happened to Michelle . . . in just 10 days!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Look what happened to Michelle . . . in just 10 days!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/10/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-05-10
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Look what happened to Michelle . . . in just 10 days!

Michelle before & after

Michelle shared the results she has experienced during her initial 10 days of the Wheat Belly lifestyle:

“I started May 1, 2015. I have lost 7 lbs but so much swelling. I have Sjögren’s syndrome and am on several meds that I want off of.”

I’ve discussed how the Wheat Belly lifestyle stacks the odds in favor of reversing the 200 or so conditions of autoimmunity, especially when combined with anti-inflammatory nutritional supplements such as vitamin D and the EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil (only–never krill oil or flaxseed/chia), and a full program of cultivating healthy bowel flora. So Michelle has a terrific chance of reducing the inflammation of her Sjögren’s syndrome, if not achieving outright remission. She may thereby avoid the dry eyes, dry mouth, joint inflammation, and organ inflammation characteristic of this condition.

Following this approach does not reverse every autoimmune condition fully, but it nearly always yields at least partial improvement. And, unlike the prescription drugs used to “treat” autoimmunity accompanied by side effects such as causing diabetes and liver damage, the Wheat Belly strategies yield across-the-board health benefits–there is NOTHING to lose.

If Michelle can achieve a reduction in inflammation this quickly, reflected by the wonderful changes in her facial appearance, I am hopeful that she will manage to have her Sjögren’s syndrome recede, as well.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: Sjogren,success