Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Peggy’s mind and body freed of wheat and grains!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Peggy’s mind and body freed of wheat and grains!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 5/9/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-05-09
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Peggy’s mind and body freed of wheat and grains!

Peggy before & after

Peggy shared her photos on the Official Wheat Belly Facebook page, along with a description of her mind-clearing, weight-purging experience:

“This is 4½ months off wheat and 1½ months off of all grains. I’ve lost 30 pounds and I feel great!

“I am now fully following the Wheat Belly way of eating. Most impressive is that I don’t have “brain fog” any more. (I am completely sleep deprived in the picture on the right…. I only got about 3½ hours of sleep last night. I worked very long hours yesterday.) I know I have a long way to go but I’m actually excited. I am also amazed that I no longer have dark skin under my arms any more.”

Losing brain fog is such a frequent observation around here for those of us removing all wheat and grains from our lives. And it’s on-again, off-again nature–i.e., gone with removal, recurring with re-exposure–prove that it is indeed blamable on the wheat and related seeds of grasses.

It’s an effect most likely due to gliadin-derived opiates, the small 5-amino acid long peptides that have the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and exert mind effects. For Peggy, the wheat/grain mind effect was fogginess. For others, it can be appetite stimulation or food obsessions, depression, suicidal thoughts, impulsivity, anger, anxiety, paranoia, hearing voices, and the mania of bipolar illness (with the last several phenomena also involving a gliadin protein-induced autoimmune response in the brain). With the exception of caffeine and alcohol, no other “foods” have the capacity to exert such a range of mind effects. And, of course, there is nothing pleasurable in such mind effects of wheat and grains.

By saying goodbye to all wheat and grains, you are saying goodbye to a collection of mind-active drugs that distort thinking and behavior regardless of age or sex, occupation, body size, latitude, or ethnic origin–everybody.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success