Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Kristina a new woman on the Wheat Belly lifestyle!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Kristina a new woman on the Wheat Belly lifestyle!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/27/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-04-27
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Kristina a new woman on the Wheat Belly lifestyle!

Kristina before & after

Kristina shared her “before” and “after” Wheat Belly photos revealing a pretty astounding facial transformation, despite not being perfect on the program.

“I have been tempted and gotten off track too at times, have been doing Wheat Belly since August, 2014. I’m staying on this way of eating because it makes me feel great!”

Despite a less-than-perfect adhere to the lifestyle, I believe you will agree that Kristina has experienced a dramatic change in appearance, almost looking like another person. Notice in particular the reduction in facial edema and how her eyes appear larger.

Please don’t interpret Kristin’s wonderful success, however, to mean that you can do well by adhering to the Wheat Belly wheat/grain-free lifestyle, say, 6 days out of 7, or following it 90%. For most people, reduction but not elimination of wheat and grains really compromises success because of the long-lasting appetite-stimulating, inflammation-activating, and bowel flora-disrupting effects of grain components such as gliadin. For greatest chances of a genuinely successful health and weight transformation, 100% wheat/grain elimination is your goal. So I suspect that Kristina has actually adhered to the program quite less, though less than perfect by her own admission.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success