Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Just how much “healthcare” do you need minus grains?

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Just how much “healthcare” do you need minus grains?

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/15/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-04-15
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Just how much “healthcare” do you need minus grains?

Jamilyn before & after

Jamilyn shared her early experience with this lifestyle:

I started Wheat Belly February 9th, 2015. I have lost 20 pounds in just over 2 months and 10 on my own in the 9 months prior to WB–30 pounds difference from the first picture to the 3rd picture.

I have eliminated all of the many medications I was taking for migraines, IBS, gastroparesis, chronic sinusitis, and joint pain. I haven’t taken Allegra or Flonase (which I have taken everyday since I was in my 20’s) since the second day of Wheat Belly. I no longer need my Protonix, Reglan, Carafate, or Zofran for my gastroparesis either. No migraines since the day before I started Wheat Belly. I have battled migraines daily since the 4th grade. This is the best I have felt in my entire life.

Thank you so much! Words could never express the joy and freedom you have given me. I have a long way to go but I can’t thank you enough for the progress I have made in the past 2 months!

Migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroparesis (in which food stays in the stomach for hours and can putrefy and change bowel flora), sinusitis, joint inflammation–that’s a pretty impressive list. It’s a list of conditions reversed with Jamilyn’s elimination of wheat and grains, conditions formerly treated with multiple, costly, and toxic medications.

This is why I often say that the “healthcare” is, to a large degree, nothing more than the system we’ve created to treat the consequences of wheat and grain consumption, the diseases we have come to call “the diseases of civilization” that are not shared by people and cultures who have not made the error of consuming the seeds of grasses.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success