Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Jean finds relief from arthritis

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Jean finds relief from arthritis

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/14/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-04-14
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Jean finds relief from arthritis

Jean’s progress in 4 photos

Jean shared her experience with the Wheat Belly lifestyle. Not only did she lost an impressive amount of weight, she has enjoyed substantial relief from arthritis pain and inflammation.

Left upper to right lower represents 11 months and 67 lbs. My starting weight was 221 and, in the last picture, I weighed 154.

I have been wheat-free since July and totally grain-free since August.This weekend I had a breakthrough. I spent the whole weekend performing projects. Saturday, I cleaned and swept the garage, which included moving boxes of full canning jars. Then, on Sunday, my husband and I planted 108 plants in the garden. Neither morning did I wake up in pain. Considering that I have chronic osteoarthritis, this is a huge victory for me. There were days when I couldn’t get out of bed the next day after doing a project. I am absolutely stunned that I am not in pain.

I wish everyone with inflammatory diseases would learn about how to live pain free in a natural way.

Removing wheat and grains removes a major inflammatory source: the gliadin protein, wheat germ agglutinin, and other components. Compound this with the inflammation reducing effects of losing weight (since visceral fat is highly inflammatory), and relief from even common osteoarthritis (as compared to autoimmune arthritis, such as rheumatoid) can develop with this lifestyle. Jean appears fairly young and should not be plagued by the pain and disability of arthritis, a disease worsened in large part due to conventional dietary advice.

Following a wheat/grain-free lifestyle sure beats the alternative of taking endless anti-inflammatory drugs and, eventually, prosthetic joints, neither of which make you healthier nor look better.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success