Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Holly’s jaw-dropping Wheat Belly update

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Holly’s jaw-dropping Wheat Belly update

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/8/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-04-08
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Holly’s jaw-dropping Wheat Belly update

Holly before & after

Holly has shared some of her progress along the way of her Wheat Belly lifestyle transformation. Here is her latest update.

“It’s always difficult to post a ‘before’ picture. On the left, I was probably at my biggest. I avoided pictures at all costs, rarely dressed up, wore makeup, or fixed my hair, because my confidence was at an all time low. I vividly remember crying in dressing rooms because nothing I tried on would fit. I despised myself, and it breaks my heart to admit that.

“Fast forward a few years later and a weight loss of over 110 pounds, and I’m finally myself again. I’m so glad I stumbled upon this way of life, because it truly saved me in so many ways.”

Isn’t that just wonderful? We all see the “before” people around us, many of them clearly struggling to walk, often carrying bags of food to feed the incessant appetite created by wheat and grains, further victimized by fast food and cheap filler products of wheat flour, cornstarch, sugar, and high-fructose corn syrup. Yet we know that the solution is SO straightforward and simple, so contrary to conventional advice and the financial interests of Big Food.

We celebrate the stories like Holly’s because they demonstrate just how powerful this simple, contrary message can be to restore health, lose astounding amounts of weight, and rebuild self esteem.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success