Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Sandra: No weight loss . . . but she sure LOOKS different!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Sandra: No weight loss . . . but she sure LOOKS different!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/5/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-04-05
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Sandra: No weight loss . . . but she sure LOOKS different!

Sandra before & after

Here’s a fascinating experience with the Wheat Belly lifestyle shared by Sandra.

“I began Wheat Belly in January. This photo [right] was taken today. I haven’t had any real weight loss but the puffiness has all but disappeared.

“I was starting to get discouraged because the scales have not moved much but, now that I can see it in my face, I am determined to cut out all dairy (goodbye cheese!) and continue on this journey!”

If you’ve been following the Wheat Belly conversations, you now appreciate how much appearance, especially that of the face, is changed by wheat and grain elimination. What has not been entirely clear is how much is due to the loss of edema and inflammation and how much is due to weight loss. Well, Sandra’s experience is a terrific example of how much facial appearance is changed without weight loss.

People pay good money for cosmetics and injections to achieve what Sandra achieved with a simple shift in food choices. You now appreciate that the wonderful changes in Sandra’s appearance are paralleled by equally dramatic internal changes in gastrointestinal, immune, endocrine/glandular/hormonal, and neurological health.

Doesn’t she look terrific? All accomplished through this simple insight into human diet and health.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: NSV,success