Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: An astounding chronicle of a Wheat Belly transformation

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: An astounding chronicle of a Wheat Belly transformation

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 4/3/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-04-03
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

An astounding chronicle of a Wheat Belly transformation

Ann before

Ann began messaging me back in October, 2014, when she told me that she was on a waiting list for gastric bypass. Ann’s chronicle covers the full range of the ways wheat can destroy health and the ways health is restored by removing it. She also learned that there is no such thing as a wheat or grain “indulgence.”

October 25, 2014
“Thank you for ending my years of pain and suffering and countless pills. I was ready to give up because I couldn’t take the pain anymore. After only a few days, I felt so much better and now after only a couple of months I am a new person. I went for a ride in my wheelchair yesterday and decided, because I felt so good, to try to walk and I did–not far, but it’s a start.”

November 3, 2014
“I have been on a waiting list for gastric bypass for years and had given up waiting and have changed my life following Wheat Belly. Today I received a letter from the surgeon saying I finally have an appointment. I am torn about what to do. I think I want to cancel and tell them I do not need them anymore, but then I worry about wheat and sugar taking me over again.”

December 30, 2014
“I have lost 70 lbs so far and feel better than I have my whole adult life. I am not using my wheelchair anymore, which is amazing, and, of course, I decided against any surgery. I don’t need it anymore.”

January 30, 2015
“My BMI [body mass index] has gone from 60.9 to 46.7 and I have lost 23.6% of my total weight in five months grain-free.”

February 3, 2015
“I’ve been sick with bronchitis, so the other night, too sick to cook, I ordered take out for the family. I had a bacon cheeseburger and I ate the bun. Well, the next day I gained 10 lbs. I know I didn’t eat 10 lbs of food. I feel awful, bloated,and heavy. People say it’s OK to treat yourself once in a while, but having grains sure is not a treat.”

February 9, 2015
‘I am always looking for new products to make life a little easier. I recently bought this product called Carbquick, which is just like Bisquick. You can use it for pancakes, biscuits, cinnamon buns, pizza, etc. It sounded great with only one net carb per serving. I thought one carb surely won’t hurt. Its made from carbalose according to the box and is just the fiber from wheat. I know wheat is bad but again figured one carb, so why not. It tastes great, made all kinds of stuff. However, my pain is back, I am bloated and have gained weight. When will I learn that no wheat is the only good wheat?”

February 19, 2015
“Today is six months since I discovered Wheat Belly. I have lost 88 lbs so far. This is so incredible. I could have never imagined feeling this good. I have had stumbles along the way, but I am learning and I get better everyday. I am so grateful for all your help. Your books and advice have saved my life.”

April 1, 2015
“I just wanted to let you know I’ve officially lost 100.4 lbs in just over seven months. This dress [photo on right] is a size 18, a size that I’ve never in my adult life fit into. I owe it all to you and the information you provided in your books. Without them, I never would have realized what grains were doing to me.

I want to help others like me. Being 355 lbs was horrible, but all my medical issues were worst. I had so many things wrong with me: rheumatoid arthritis, IBS [irritable bowel syndrome], PCOS [polycystic ovarian syndrome], migraines, chronic hives, asthma–all have miraculously improved, also. I tell anyone who will listen to read your books or to at least give up grains for a week and see.”

Ann after

“This was my favorite hoodie. Now you can fit 2 of me in it.”

Isn’t that a wonderful story of success over what appeared to be overwhelming impairment? Ann started in a wheelchair!

By the way, does it strike you as odd that Ann’s wonderful and life-changing transformation came from the information in a book, but NOT from any of her doctors, as eager as they are to remove a portion of her stomach as a “solution” to weight while ignoring the cause of all the other health problems? I don’t want to detract from Ann’s wonderful story of health success by once again picking on the fatal flaws of our “healthcare” system. But know that wonderful things are possible in health . . . if you are given the right tools.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success