Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Sue is young again following Wheat Belly!

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Sue is young again following Wheat Belly!

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/26/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-03-26
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Sue is young again following Wheat Belly!

Sue before & after

Look at Sue’s wonderful Wheat Belly transformation, along with her description of the joint pains she reversed:

Your book has changed my life. After one week of being wheat-free, my TMJ [temporomandibular joint pain] was gone, my sore knee was gone, and my neck and joints were no longer stiff, sore, and inflamed. My belly went away in 2 weeks. And I have been able to play tennis four days a week instead of one.

My husband’s cholesterol went from 270 to 130. I am a true believer and have referred so many friends to read your book. I feel 20 years younger and am 40 lbs lighter.

Doesn’t she look spectacular? Healthier, younger, more vibrant–this is our everyday experience around this Wheat Belly neighborhood!

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success