Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Natasha reverses her psoriasis

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Natasha reverses her psoriasis

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/26/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-03-26
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Natasha reverses her psoriasis

legs before & after

Look at Natasha’s “before” and “after” photos of her psoriasis.

Before and after pics of my psoriasis healing 6 months into my new diet. Amazing what food can do to or for you.

I had been told there was no cure for it and was given a steroid cream to help ease discomfort. Look at me now!

Unlike, say, acid reflux, bowel urgency of irritable bowel syndrome, and joint pain in the wrists and fingers, the phenomena of autoimmune conditions recede more slowly, reflecting the more complex processes that reverse with wheat/grain elimination, as well as other phenomena that need to develop, such as alterations in bowel flora and healing of the intestinal lining (disrupted by the prolamin proteins of grains).

But patience pays off in the world of autoimmunity, as it did for Natasha, and she has been freed from the disfigurement, irritation, embarrassment of this condition, while being spared the medications and the complications of this disease (such as psoriatic arthritis).

For the additional strategies to consider to further protect us from autoimmune diseases, see this Wheat Belly Blog post as well as the extended discussions in Wheat Belly Total Health.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success