Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Wheat Belly: The faces tell the story

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Wheat Belly: The faces tell the story

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1366
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/22/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-03-22
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Wheat Belly: The faces tell the story

Ann before & after

{insufficient metadata to identify}

Ann shared her experience with the Wheat Belly lifestyle. While she describes some substantial health benefits, you can tell that a lot of changes have occurred just from her photograph.

During my “pre-Wheat Belly” lifestyle, my face was puffy, I was heavier all over, my hair was thinning and brittle, I was tired all the time and my joints were starting to ache.

I feel great now. My hair is soft, thicker and longer, no more puffy face, no more sore joints. Now I can hardly wait to wake up in the morning to go for a walk!

It’s something we witness every day: Yes, people lose weight. But the changes in appearance, especially that of the face, are out of proportion to the weight lost. Just look at Ann’s eyes alone: less puffy, larger–we’ve seen this effect countless times. It reflects the loss of facial skin edema and inflammation, an effect that occurs body-wide but is most evident on the face.

As I point out time and time again, the Wheat Belly lifestyle is not just another low-carb diet; it is a rejection of the inflammatory, health-crippling effects of wheat and grains.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success