Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X
Inner Circle Forums

Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

WBB: Phil “changed the way he sees things”–look what happened

Member Forum >> Premium Content Mirror >> WBB: Phil “changed the way he sees things”–look what happened

Reference

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 1428
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Likes Recd: 0

Posted: 3/20/2015 12:00:00 PM

Originally posted by Dr. Davis on 2015-03-20
on the Wheat Belly Blog, sourced from and currently found at: Infinite Health Blog.
PCM forum Index of WB Blog articles.

Phil “changed the way he sees things”–look what happened

Phil before & after

Phil shared these experiences on his Wheat Belly journey.

“Started on May 2014, the journey began: type 2 medicated diabetic, obese, anger and anxiety, mood swings, constant cravings, poor sleep, unhappy and ashamed.

“Journey continues, removed all white flour products, sugar, grain-free, also processed foods. Weight loss 42 lbs, HbA1c 5.1%, no anger, anxiety, moods are balanced, good libido, sleep soundly and no more cravings. I am off diabetic meds and at a weight I haven’t seen since 1971! This is a way of life. I never feel deprived or ashamed.”

“When we finally change the way we see things, the things we see will change. I never believed I would be at this place and am so humbled and blessed.”

Besides Phil’s huge health success in reversing his type 2 diabetes, the dramatic shift in mood is an important part of this lifestyle that Phil experienced. Such a change is NOT accomplished by simply reducing carbohydrates or limiting calories. It is accomplished by removing the mind active drugs that derive from wheat and related grains, the opioid peptides that exert effects that range from mental “fog” to impulsivity to suicidal obsessions. Being set free from such mind active effects by rejecting the food that ALL official agencies tell us should dominate every meal is liberating–liberating in well being, liberating us from anxiety, anger, and other negative emotions, liberating from the lists of drugs prescribed to us as efforts to “treat” the consequences of grain consumption.

Phil is not just thinner or healthier; he is also happier.

D.D. Infinite Health icon

Tags: success